Holidays are for spending time with the people you love and creating wonderful memories with special traditions. The Night Before Christmas Box is a perfect new tradition to start for your little ones. This will make Christmas eve and Christmas morning even more fun and memorable! Here is everything you need to make your box perfect. I started doing this special tradition with my daughter last year and it was the best. It made Christmas even more exciting for her (and for me as well!) I loved having special Christmas Eve pjs for her to wear. We watched our favorite Christmas movie while enjoying all the fun goodies and activities I included in her special Christmas Eve box. This is a perfect holiday tradition I look forward to doing for my kids every year and it’s pretty simple to put together!! Disclosure: this post contains some affiliate links.
1. An Elf’s Story DVD ($9.99): This movie is based on the bestselling Christmas tradition The Elf on the Shelf. A fun movie to get the whole family in the holiday spirit.
2. Home Accents Christmas Day Snowman Mug: This snowman mug is just perfect for some hot coco on Christmas eve night!
3. Santa With Toy Sled Glass Ornament : Give your kids a special santa ornament for them to hang up on Christmas eve night.
4. Wilton Pre-baked Gingerbread Tree Kit: (Similar) Building a gingerbread house is a great holiday activity to do with the kids. It will be fun and maybe even a little messy at times but that’s all part of creating fun holiday memories!
5. William-Sonoma Hot Chocolate & Marshmallows Gift Set: This may just be our most favorite hot coco mix ever! Even the tin that it comes in is just too adorable. It is a European-style hot chocolate that will sure be a favorite for both the kids and the adults.
6. Carter’s 2-Piece Snug Fit Cotton PJs: Carter’s has adorable holiday PJs that your kids will love wearing for Christmas eve. Added bonus is that the little ones will look super cute and festive Christmas morning.
7. Ty Inc Disney Frozen Sven The Reindeer: (Similar)Who doesn’t love the adorable reindeer Seven? Your kids will love snuggling with Seven while drinking hot coco and watching a Christmas movie.
8. Madeline Christmas Activity Book: This activity book is filled with reusable stickers, Christmas crafts and games. Your kids will enjoy celebrating a Parisian Christmas with Madeline and her friends.
9. Ho Ho Ho Santa Gift Box: (Similar) Make sure to put all of the Christmas eve goodies in a special holiday box. The little ones will be super excited opening up this special box.
10. Fairisle Booties: (Similar) Don’t forget to add a cute pair of Holiday slippers! This is something your little ones will love using all throughout the winter.
11. The Night Before Christmas Books: Give your kids a special Christmas book to read before bed. You can choose from New York, Paris and The South. The books follow Mr. and Mrs. Claus while they sightsee and shop in our favorite cities and sites. It’s the perfect way to end the night.
What will you be adding to your Night Before Christmas Box?
FashionAveMom may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.