Spring will be here soon and we can hardly wait! We were super inspired by our favorite decor mom contributor, Rachel of Rachel Elizabeth Creates recent Spring/Easter Decor post that we wanted to make a style board inspired by her gorgeous work! Here are items that will help you achieve that perfect spring look for your home. It’s all about a light and airy look with touches of yellow, gold and green. Disclosure: this post contains some affiliate links. This means that when you click on a link to make a purchase, I may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. I only post links to products I use and recommend.
1. Pier 1 Faux Peony White Wreath ($79.96) This gorgeous wreath will be so inviting this spring. We loved this one because of all the white beautiful flowers with just the perfect touch of yellow and green. It really picks up the table decor perfectly.
2. Natural Tulips Arrangement with Vase (similar) Faux flowers added to a glass vase will make sure that your house will have a lasting fresh and beautiful look. Best part is that you don’t have to worry about changing out the dead flowers!
3. Heritage Lace Wovens Table Runner To keep with the light and clean look, we thought a burlap runner would be a perfect way to add a bit of texture to your white table decor.
4. All-Purpose Goblet Set (similar) How pretty are these goblets? You can be sure that you and your guests will feel super special drinking out of these beauties. Adding a fun color drink-wear is a great way to add color to your table. Have fun with your drink-wear choices. It’s totally ok to go all out!
5. Flatware Set Gold (similar) Um.. can we just say LOVE!! Adding these will be sure to amp up any table decor. Who doesn’t feel fancy eating with gold utensils? They are perfect for any holiday to give the table that special something!
6. English Tea Store 6 Cup Teapot White Gloss Finish Can’t go wrong with a beautiful white gloss teapot. Adding white ceramics to the center of the table gives it almost like a tea party feel which is perfect for spring! Another added bonus is to use a teapot as a vase to hold some pretty flowers. Always looks beautiful.
7. Topiary in Pot (similar) Add the perfect amount of green with a few of these topiary in pots. They look clean and add the perfect amount of green to any table decor or even on an entry table.
8. Individual Trifle Bowls, Set of 4 Each holiday we love to get creative with our table. Use these trifle bowls as seating assignments. Decorate the trifle with eggs and other spring/easter favorites along with a placard and you are all set.
9. White Porcelain Creamer (similar) How cute is this creamer? It’s almost as amazing as the price! We are already thinking of other ways we can use these guys around the house.
10. Lenox Opal Innocence Carved Dessert Plate Set of 4 Add these pretty dessert plates and you can be sure your guests will love coming over. They are sure to make the table even more beautiful. Look for dessert plates that have elegant details to them. Dessert plates are a great way to fancy up the table. An added bonus is that you can bet whatever you have for dessert will look amazing on them!
11. White Baroque Dinner Plates Set of 4 (similar) These dinner plates are so beautiful. They are plain enough so they won’t be too distracting with the dessert plates, yet their scallop design adds the perfect amount of elegance to the plates taking them from bland to wow.
12. Tulip Jug (similar) Something just so sweet about tulips in a pitcher! It has a hint of country feel to it and always looks fresh. Add fresh tulips and your good to go!
13. Bunny Plate with Cake Stand This is just too adorable and I want at least two of them! What a fun way to display your treats!
14. Bunny Figural Candy Bowl with Real Gold- Threshold Loving the touch of gold on this bunny. It matches the flatware and goblets perfectly.
What’s your favorite item to decorate with for spring?
Let us know in the comments below. We are loving this light and clean look for spring!
xo The FAM Team
FashionAveMom may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.