Life can get pretty crazy when you’re a mom. The last thing on our minds is what to do with our messy hair! Here are six great and most importantly, easy hair styles we can do quickly. Having our hair done will help us feel more put together and at least appear like we got it all under control!
1. Sleek Parted Ponytail: Any mother knows that it is easy to throw your hair up into a pony tail. It’s almost necessary! Here is a great tutorial on how to turn that messy pony into a sleek side parted look that will have you looking stylish chasing around the kids! It’s a very classic look that reminds us of the fabulous Audrey Hepburn. (via A Cup of Joe)
2. Super Long Ponytail: This is my personal favorite and my go to pony. I already have long and heavy hair so whenever I try to put my hair up in a single pony, it tends to fall down quickly. To fix that I divide my hair into two ponytails. Added bonus is that it makes my already long hair look even longer. Free People Blog created this easy tutorial on how to achieve this simple and super stylish look! (via Free People Blog)
3. Textured French Twist: Abby created this great up-do that is perfect for moms with shoulder length hair. I have always been a fan of the French Twist! It just seems like such an effortless yet stylish preppy look. Unfortunately, my hair has never been short enough for this to work for me. It’s a quick look that makes a big style impact. (via Twist Me Pretty)
4. Five-Minute Braided Bun: Katie shares a great hair tutorial on how to create a beautiful bun out of a simple braid. It only takes a few minutes and can be done with freshly washed hair. Creating the bun with a braid adds more style and elegance. It’s a great way to get all of your hair out-of-the-way and look like you took a trip to the salon. (via A Beautiful Mess)
5. A Braided Ponytail: If you’re looking for a way to step up your pony game then this may just be perfect for you. Abby shows us how easy it is to create a pretty ponytail with two simple braids. (via Twist Me Pretty)
6. Knot Your Average Pony: Turn a simple ponytail into a statement piece by creating a knot. This would be a great style from running errands to even date night. (via The Beauty Department)
Which style is your favorite?
I am loving each of these styles and will have to try them out this week!
Leave a Reply