Is the big day is just around the corner? Be extra prepared with our Hospital Must Have Checklist.
We included everything that real mom’s said is an absolute must to have for the hospital. It’s better to be over-prepaired than under-prepaird. You can feel confident that you will have everything you really need including what other mom’s wish they brought. We suggest that you are hospital packed and ready at least 5-4 weeks before your due date. Be sure to check out the other part to our Hospital Packing List series Hospital Packing Checklist Packing for Mom to Be. Disclosure: this post contains some affiliate links.
1. Safety 1st Deluxe Healthcare & Grooming Kit – A grooming kits for baby is great to bring along. They include brushes and nail files for baby’s little nails.
2. Vulli Sophie la Girafe – Introduce your little one to their soon to be favorite toy. Moms absolutely love this little giraffe. Bonus is that it looks super adorable in photos.
3. Mittens – A must for the little ones. The mittens help to keep the littles ones from scratching their faces.
4. aden + anais For the Birds Newborn Baby Gift Set – Comes with everything you will want to have for baby. Adorable and soft lovey, cotton muslin swaddles, and burp bid.
5. Koala Baby Chunky Cable Knit Blanket – Hospitals can get pretty cold so it’s good to have an extra blanket for the baby. Also depending on the month you give birth, it’s good to have a warm blanket for when you bring baby home. It makes for a nice accessory for hospital baby photos as well.
6. Bright Starts Cozy Coos Deluxe Pacifier – Some hospitals don’t provide pacifiers so it’s always a good idea to bring some along.
7. Bun Bun the Quizzes White and Pink Stuffed Bunny by Aurora – An adorable stuffed new friend for you little one.
8. Short Sleeve Bodysuits – As a new mom you will be going through many of these for the first 12 months of your baby’s life. The hospital will provide your baby with one but we recommend bringing a few from home. The ones that the hospital provides are white so if you want to add some style and color then bring your own.
9. Coming Home Outfit Set – The little one needs the perfect coming home outfit. Look for a set like this one that includes gown, hat, socks, and bib. Also consider the time of year that you will be brining baby home.
10. Diapers by Honest – Hospitals will provide you with some diapers but it’s always a good idea to add some to your baby bag. These diapers by Honest are adorable and come in really cute prints.
Henri Bendel Baby Bag – Once you leave the hospital you will be putting that new diaper bag to good use so be prepared! Keep it stocked with the basic things you need for baby.
Peg Perego Primo Infant Car Seat – One of the most important items you will need for baby you won’t actually be using until you leave the hospital. Make sure that the car seat is securely in the car before you head to the hospital. Aim to have it done a few weeks before your due date.
What items would you add to the hospital packing checklist? Tweet us @FashionAveMom or comment below.
xo FAM Team