St. Patrick’s Day is just days away so we wanted to celebrate by collecting our favorite green treats that you and the kids will enjoy! These treats are our pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and our sweet tooth is very excited. Happy St. Patrick’s Day. Enjoy!!
1. St. Patrick’s Day Jell-O Parfait Elizabeth shows you how a simple jell-o and whip cream can be turned into a beautiful dessert by just getting a little creative with the setting process. Little kids will be in awe when they see the cool angled jell-o cups. (via lifeloveliz)
2. Magically Delicious Lucky Charms Treats What a fun twist to the rice crispy treat. Just make it with Lucky Charms and you have a great and easy St. Patrick’s Day treat the kids will love! (via ladyandtheblog)
3. Brownie Mint Trifle This might be my favorite! Mixing brownies and pudding is a very yummy combination that both the adults and kids will enjoy. (via savingyoudinero)
4. St. Patrick’s Day Muddy Buddies There isn’t one holiday I can think of where Muddy Buddies are a very popular treat. Here is a great St. Patrick’s Day version that everyone will love. (via frugalmomeh)
5. St. Patrick’s Day Pudding Dessert Sticking to the Lucky Charms marshmallow theme, try these surprisingly easy pudding dessert. This is another festive treat will leave everyone very happy. (via 733blog)
6. Top o’ the Morning Lucky Charms Pancakes Leave it to the wonderful Betty Crocker team to come up with the perfect St. Patrick’s Day pancake treat. Everyone will enjoy getting these pancakes. Bonus points if it’s breakfast in bed!! (via bettycrocker)
Which St. Patrick’s Day treat will you be trying?
Leave a Reply