We all know that motherhood can get pretty crazy at times. Sometimes your schedule can get so overwhelming that it just helps to write it down and keep track of everything going on. These six 2016 planners will help make your days a little easier. Here’s to 2016 being your most organized year yet! Disclosure: this post contains some affiliate links.
1. Emily Ley Daily Simplified Planner: The Simplified Planner was born out of a new mothers search for a way to help simplify her life. Each page is broken down into four simple spaces including Schedule, To Do, Notes and Dinner. They currently have three different cover options as well as a weekly version.
2. Day Designer January Flagship Edition Planner: This great planner promises to help bring order to chaos with their four step daily planning system. The daily pages include space for your top three to-dos for the day, a running to-do list and a large schedule section and even a spot for daily gratitude.
3. Purposeful Planner Daily: This planner comes in a daily and weekly version. This planner also includes a budget sheet, menu plan sheet, a master task list and dreams and goals sheet at the start of each month. The Purposeful Planner includes inspirational quotes or verse on each page as well as a place to write down prayer or praise for the day. There is also a space for tracking daily water intake, health, schedule, brain dump, dinner planning, and retail therapy.
4. Paper Source Mint & Gold Foil Confetti Stitch-Bound Planner: This hardcover weekly planner has a beautiful cover design featuring gold foil. It includes monthly and weekly views. The small size makes it easy to throw into your bag so you will always have it with you.
5. Ban.do 17 Month Classic Agenda: If you’re looking for a planner that will make you smile every time you open it then this is the planner for you. It’s super fun and very colorful. Their goal is to make organizing fun and easy. The weekly planner is a perfect size for your bag so you will never be without your planner. It includes cheerful illustrations throughout the planner. Also includes a fun suggested to-do for each weekend. They also include a cute stickers page to help you decorate your planner’s pages.
6. Erin Condren LifePlanner: The LifePlanner has a large following. People love to get super creative with this planner with stickers and colored pens. They offer a ton of different cover options and even the option to personalize the covers with your name. This planner is famous for its vertical daily layout. They also offer a horizontal weekly layout and new this year an hourly horizontal weekly layout as well.
What are your favorite planners to use to help keep your life organized?
Do you prefer a daily version or a weekly version planners?
xo The FAM Team
Leave a Reply